| The Mill
Nov. 19, 2017;
An Attempt at some pre-Thanksgiving humor:
You're A Redneck When...
1) You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the
dinner table in front of her kids.
2) The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and
down depending on how much gas is in it.
3) You've been married three times and still have
the same in-laws.
4) You think a woman who is out of your league
bowls on a different night.
5) You wonder how service stations keep their
rest-rooms so clean.
6) Someone in your family died right after saying,
'Hey, guys, watch this.'
7) You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8) Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling
9) Your junior prom offered day care.
10) You think the last words of the Star-Spangled
Banner are 'Gentlemen, start your engines.'
11) You lit a match in the bathroom and your
house exploded, right off its wheels.
12) The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has
more teeth than your spouse.
13) You have to go outside to get something from
14) One of your kids was born on a pool table.
15) You need one more hole punched in your card
to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
16) You can't get married to your sweetheart
because there's a law against it.
17) You think loading the dishwasher means
getting your wife drunk.
And in closing....
Two good ol' boys in a Texas trailer park were
sitting around talking one afternoon over a
long-neck Pearl after getting off work at the local
horse trailer manufacturing plant.
After a while the 1st guy says to the 2nd, "If'n I
was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday & make
love to your wife while you was off huntin' and
she got pregnant and had a baby, would that
make us kin?"
The 2nd guy crooked his head sideways for a
minute, scratched his head and squinted his eyes
thinking real hard about the question. Finally, he
says, "Well, I don't know about kin, but it sure
would make us even!"
P.S. Almost all the pipes I'm currently posting are
high end, albeit used, Danish pipes, because they
come from a recently acquired collection and I've
got to work through them. I almost feel guilty
because it excludes the smokers who are
interested in the medium priced pipes, but there's
nothing for it but to finish up this dozen and then
continue with some lower priced entities. For
those interested in the less common Danish pipe
makers, I think I'm posting some fine pipes at
more accessible prices than is usually the case
for Eltang, Bang, Former, Joura & Jorgen L.
There is also a newly posted Tony Rodriguez on
the U.S. page and an equally recent posting of a
Teddy Knudsen Eagle on the Danish page.
Pease Southlinch from 2002 NASPC show. $90
Friedman & Pease Winter's Tale. $100
Balkan Sobranie Virginia # 10 50 grams. 4 tins.
New Tins arrived, including
Abingdon, and a bunch of
others from 2003 and starting @ $40 a tin.
More old, collectible tins from the 1990's:
McClelland Mixture #1 (2000?) 100 grams. $50
McClelland Virginia Woods. 1997. 100 grams. $50
Ashton 1997 Celebrated Sovereign 4 oz., $100
Esoterica Pembroke...2 oz., 56 grams. $80
Davidoff Royalty 50 grams. $30
Davidoff Danish 50 grams. $25
Dunhill Std. Mixture Mild from Lane 50 grams. $65
Butera Matured Ribbon 1996 & '97 50 grams. $50
Benjamin Hartwell Pvt. Reserve 50 grams from
Consolidated Cigar (thus from mid '90's) $30
For easy access to the address of other fine used
pipe dealers, please visit Estate Pipes Central.
The web site is: www.estatepipescentral.com.